- We are very pleased with the service. We'll be back, just turn up the heater in the waiting room because it was cold.Jay D.
- Everything turned put great and I will be taking my car here for future tunes and performance upgrades for sure!Eric R.
- Shop and waiting area are nice and clean, even the bathroom. The owner seems to really know these cars and that is a plus.Edward L.
- Their service is quick, yet precise. I was updated every step of the way with ever detail and even shown the problems.anthony h.
- Timely service and honest! I made the right decision on taking my VW to this shop instead of the stealership!Jeff P.
- Excellent work, honest, and very friendly. I have used them for years and will continue to. The best VW and Audi shop in town!Anthony H.
- This place is wonderful, I'm so happy my hubby found this place to take my 2006 vw new beetle tdi to get the dual mass flywheel changed out and tranny service, Christian handled everything, but all the guys were great, it was less expensive to take it here and they did great work !!Danielle B.
- Friendly and fast service! They don't honor the VW factory warranty, but I still come here for service check-ups with my new Beetle.Genevieve K.
- Great service and very knowledgeable staff. It was my first visit and is now where my car will be serviced.Winston V.
- I have a VW CC 2010 - manual transmission, two-tone black and creme-color seats, beautiful car, and so fun to drive...KE D.
- Christian and his crew knows their stuff when it comes to VW/ Audi. Thank You guys! You've definitely earned 5 stars and my future business.Tanner S.
- The service is impeccable. I have had all my minor and major repairs with them since 2012.Mario R.
- Honest, polite and professional!Rachel B.
- Very honest and trustworthy shop. Believe me because I worked in a mechanic shop and know about some of the tricks bad shops pull on you.gus p.
- Without to much effort the team at Das Autohaus picked up the car and repaired everything efficiently. I would highly recommend.Farees K.
- This place is amazing!! Just got my stage 2 tune done on mine and my down pipe!! Great work great people!Samuel M.
- I looked for this shop for a while and was greatly pleased with how I was treated.emil g.
- I had my SUV serviced today and was very pleased with requested repairs. The staff was very nice and helpful.Rosalyn T.
- Excellent mechanic, very reliable and professional.Sunna C.
- If you think attention to detail and professional craftsmanship are important then this is your shop.Chance W.
- I have been going to Christian for a while now and every time I go, the service I receive is outstanding.Cristiana B.
- Thank you guys for great service!!!!!Jose R.
- This place absolutely rocks and beats any VW dealership I have ever been in.Hanane O.
- Great experience with modern methods and technology.Eddie D.
- Christian knows his stuff and doesn't jerk you around.Erin B.
- They have always been very honest and upfront about what work they they were doing with the car. I have a question for Erick Realyvasquez ?lee g.
- I've been bringing my 2006 Jetta here for about 4 years now. Christian is great...and patient when discussing issues about the car.Ananesia W.
- Great honest service!ken m.
- On a personal note, Christian is a very knowledgeable, passionate, and a very kind person- qualities lacking in most mechanics these days.Samual K.
- Brought our Audi TT for a pre-sales checkup, it all starts at the front desk with Rhonda, greets you at door with smile, Christian and staff, are a first class operation.Peter M.
- Christian is great to work with. They send an inspection report to your email while you're in the waiting room.Dan R.
- It's difficult to find a trustworthy business and especially an auto mechanic. Christian and his team are the exception!Jason S.
- Great guys and great work! They did my strait pipe and tuning on my TDI!Samuel M.
- Great work on my TDi! I now have a whole new car because of how much better it runs.Sam S.
- Awesome service, they even take pictures of all the work they do and email it to you with your own service points and when to service next.Kyle B.
- Absolutely love Rhonda and Christian. Das Autohaus was well worth the drive 45 minutes.MONICA P.
- Great shop, very knowledgeable and always looking out for their customersNick C.
- The Best service in Houston PERIOD! I am an avid auto enthusiast. Have been working and dealing in cars since childhood.Tony S.
- In Houston visiting family and our MB was running a little rough. Stopped in here and the owner came out and talked to me. Told...David B.
- Good mechanic very expensive. Hes one of the few VW mechanics aroundMark'us M.
- Christians the man, very knowledgeable about any and everything VW and most Audis.William M.
- The best!! Christian is the most knowledgeable VW/Audi guy in Houston, dare I say Texas. Top notch staff and equipment.Nicholas M.
- Took my TDI jetta in for the 40k service and couldn't have been happier.Matthew M.
- Great service, fair pricing. I trust them with my VW.Jessica O.
- Christian is very knowledgeable and experienced. He really takes the time to explain things and gives a fair deal. They are truly top notch.Bill W.
- They provide quality work and are always honest with you. Their service is quick and they stand behind their work.Belinda G.
- Came here to service my Audi A4 B8 and change out the wheel bearings and they did an immaculate job!Arshad A.
- Christian and his staff are top rate professionals. I have been bringing my 2011 Golf TDI to his shop for about a year now.Alyson T.
- Highly recommend them.Travis P.
- When it comes to cars you want to feel comfortable - after all, you rely on your car every day!Nina B.
Houston’s Audi Repair Experts
A seamless integration of technology and power, Audi vehicles are an achievement in modern auto making that has become one of the preferred European imports for drivers of all ages and preferences. These days you are just as likely to see an SUV or sedan as the traditional sports car and with the same attention to detail, luxurious comforts and power and speed under the hood, it is clear that no matter what you choose to drive, Audi’s reputation ensures a reliable and superior ride.
Of course, a large portion of preserving that comfort and performance comes in the form of making sure your Audi gets the service that it needs from trained mechanics that you can trust. For years, Audi owners and drivers in and around North Houston, Texas have turned to the specialists at Das European Autohaus for everything from routine maintenance and service appointments to any repairs necessary to restoring your car’s performance back to the high standard they were built to.
We’re The #1 Rated Independent Audi Service Center In Houston
Our specialists have years of experience working on Audi vehicles of all varieties and we are confident in our ability to find and diagnose any issues for your car by starting with a full-points inspection, working with you to choose the best service option possible, helping to not only avoid unnecessary expenses but also guaranteeing that your car is ready and repaired as fast as possible.
Of course, one of the biggest differences in an Audi when compared to other luxury cars is the technology inside the vehicle. Our specialists are trained and experienced in updating and installing the latest software upgrades to ensure your Audi receives a complete service check with each appointment. While other mechanics may be unsure of how to check for software upgrades or not work with you to find exactly what service your car needs, the experts at Das European Autohaus pride ourselves on our attention to detail when it comes to the little things.
Rather than settle for subpar service and repair work any longer, call Das European Autohaus today to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists and make sure that your Audi is properly and completely tended to.