- It's difficult to find a trustworthy business and especially an auto mechanic. Christian and his team are the exception!Jason S.
- The Best service in Houston PERIOD! I am an avid auto enthusiast. Have been working and dealing in cars since childhood.Tony S.
- I've been bringing my 2006 Jetta here for about 4 years now. Christian is great...and patient when discussing issues about the car.Ananesia W.
- On a personal note, Christian is a very knowledgeable, passionate, and a very kind person- qualities lacking in most mechanics these days.Samual K.
- Everything turned put great and I will be taking my car here for future tunes and performance upgrades for sure!Eric R.
- Christian knows his stuff and doesn't jerk you around.Erin B.
- Great service, fair pricing. I trust them with my VW.Jessica O.
- Great guys and great work! They did my strait pipe and tuning on my TDI!Samuel M.
- Excellent work, honest, and very friendly. I have used them for years and will continue to. The best VW and Audi shop in town!Anthony H.
- This place is wonderful, I'm so happy my hubby found this place to take my 2006 vw new beetle tdi to get the dual mass flywheel changed out and tranny service, Christian handled everything, but all the guys were great, it was less expensive to take it here and they did great work !!Danielle B.
- Shop and waiting area are nice and clean, even the bathroom. The owner seems to really know these cars and that is a plus.Edward L.
- Christian is great to work with. They send an inspection report to your email while you're in the waiting room.Dan R.
- Brought our Audi TT for a pre-sales checkup, it all starts at the front desk with Rhonda, greets you at door with smile, Christian and staff, are a first class operation.Peter M.
- Christians the man, very knowledgeable about any and everything VW and most Audis.William M.
- Honest, polite and professional!Rachel B.
- Christian and his crew knows their stuff when it comes to VW/ Audi. Thank You guys! You've definitely earned 5 stars and my future business.Tanner S.
- Christian is very knowledgeable and experienced. He really takes the time to explain things and gives a fair deal. They are truly top notch.Bill W.
- When it comes to cars you want to feel comfortable - after all, you rely on your car every day!Nina B.
- Absolutely love Rhonda and Christian. Das Autohaus was well worth the drive 45 minutes.MONICA P.
- The best!! Christian is the most knowledgeable VW/Audi guy in Houston, dare I say Texas. Top notch staff and equipment.Nicholas M.
- Friendly and fast service! They don't honor the VW factory warranty, but I still come here for service check-ups with my new Beetle.Genevieve K.
- Without to much effort the team at Das Autohaus picked up the car and repaired everything efficiently. I would highly recommend.Farees K.
- Great service and very knowledgeable staff. It was my first visit and is now where my car will be serviced.Winston V.
- I have a VW CC 2010 - manual transmission, two-tone black and creme-color seats, beautiful car, and so fun to drive...KE D.
- This place absolutely rocks and beats any VW dealership I have ever been in.Hanane O.
- Great experience with modern methods and technology.Eddie D.
- They provide quality work and are always honest with you. Their service is quick and they stand behind their work.Belinda G.
- The service is impeccable. I have had all my minor and major repairs with them since 2012.Mario R.
- Christian and his staff are top rate professionals. I have been bringing my 2011 Golf TDI to his shop for about a year now.Alyson T.
- I am not one to write reviews, however when a business or service goes above and beyond and provides exceptional service, I do not mind sharing my experience.Michelle M.
- Took my TDI jetta in for the 40k service and couldn't have been happier.Matthew M.
- Came here to service my Audi A4 B8 and change out the wheel bearings and they did an immaculate job!Arshad A.
- Thank you guys for great service!!!!!Jose R.
- Timely service and honest! I made the right decision on taking my VW to this shop instead of the stealership!Jeff P.
- In Houston visiting family and our MB was running a little rough. Stopped in here and the owner came out and talked to me. Told...David B.
- I have been going to Christian for a while now and every time I go, the service I receive is outstanding.Cristiana B.
- This place is amazing!! Just got my stage 2 tune done on mine and my down pipe!! Great work great people!Samuel M.
- Very honest and trustworthy shop. Believe me because I worked in a mechanic shop and know about some of the tricks bad shops pull on you.gus p.
- Highly recommend them.Travis P.
- Their service is quick, yet precise. I was updated every step of the way with ever detail and even shown the problems.anthony h.
- If you think attention to detail and professional craftsmanship are important then this is your shop.Chance W.
- We are very pleased with the service. We'll be back, just turn up the heater in the waiting room because it was cold.Jay D.
- Great work on my TDi! I now have a whole new car because of how much better it runs.Sam S.
- Excellent mechanic, very reliable and professional.Sunna C.
- Good mechanic very expensive. Hes one of the few VW mechanics aroundMark'us M.
- Great shop, very knowledgeable and always looking out for their customersNick C.
- Great honest service!ken m.
- Awesome service, they even take pictures of all the work they do and email it to you with your own service points and when to service next.Kyle B.
- I looked for this shop for a while and was greatly pleased with how I was treated.emil g.
- They have always been very honest and upfront about what work they they were doing with the car. I have a question for Erick Realyvasquez ?lee g.
At the forefront of modern auto making, Audi has fast become the new standard bearer for luxury and exceptional performance. Originally known for their sports cars like the R8, Audi has branched out to now manufacture SUVs and sedans, making sure that no matter what the driver’s need may be, they can fulfill them and also redefine their expectations of what a driving experience can be.
With each new Audi, the latest technology is integrated and utilized, helping them continually push the limits of what exactly luxury means.
With all of this attention to detail going into producing each vehicle, it’s important that the same care goes into keeping it well maintained.
For years Das European Autohaus has repaired and serviced Audi’s as they’ve grown and expanded and we’re confident that no matter the model, our experienced and certified technicians will know exactly what your vehicle needs.
Don’t settle any longer for overpriced and inexperienced mechanics looking to overcharge you or for impersonal dealers that only see dollar signs. Das European Autohaus is your alternative to all those negative experiences, offering:
- Fast and Friendly Service
- Certified Mechanics with Years of Experience
- Audi Specialists
- A More Personal Experience Focused on Your Vehicle’s Needs
Audi owners know that even the slightest changes can lead to a shift in how their vehicle performs and responds on the road, so it’s important when seeking service, you trust your mechanics to know exactly what to look for and how to address each vehicle. Our specialists will make sure that whether it’s routine maintenance like an oil change or something involving your vehicle’s internal technology, any issue is promptly addressed and resolved to keep your mind at ease and your drives enjoyable.
If you’re in the Spring, North Houston, Woodlands, Cypress or Tomball, Texas areas and your Audi is in need of maintenance, choose Das European Autohaus and make the process of servicing and maintaining your vehicle a stress free one. To schedule a service appointment with one of our Audi specialists or if you have any further questions about services we offer, please call or visit us today.
Audi Repair received 4.5 stars out of 5 based on 21 reviews on Yelp.