- We are very pleased with the service. We'll be back, just turn up the heater in the waiting room because it was cold.Jay D.
- This place is wonderful, I'm so happy my hubby found this place to take my 2006 vw new beetle tdi to get the dual mass flywheel changed out and tranny service, Christian handled everything, but all the guys were great, it was less expensive to take it here and they did great work !!Danielle B.
- The best!! Christian is the most knowledgeable VW/Audi guy in Houston, dare I say Texas. Top notch staff and equipment.Nicholas M.
- I looked for this shop for a while and was greatly pleased with how I was treated.emil g.
- Great experience with modern methods and technology.Eddie D.
- Awesome service, they even take pictures of all the work they do and email it to you with your own service points and when to service next.Kyle B.
- In Houston visiting family and our MB was running a little rough. Stopped in here and the owner came out and talked to me. Told...David B.
- The Best service in Houston PERIOD! I am an avid auto enthusiast. Have been working and dealing in cars since childhood.Tony S.
- Their service is quick, yet precise. I was updated every step of the way with ever detail and even shown the problems.anthony h.
- Christians the man, very knowledgeable about any and everything VW and most Audis.William M.
- Friendly and fast service! They don't honor the VW factory warranty, but I still come here for service check-ups with my new Beetle.Genevieve K.
- Great service and very knowledgeable staff. It was my first visit and is now where my car will be serviced.Winston V.
- Great guys and great work! They did my strait pipe and tuning on my TDI!Samuel M.
- Shop and waiting area are nice and clean, even the bathroom. The owner seems to really know these cars and that is a plus.Edward L.
- Christian and his crew knows their stuff when it comes to VW/ Audi. Thank You guys! You've definitely earned 5 stars and my future business.Tanner S.
- Great honest service!ken m.
- Excellent work, honest, and very friendly. I have used them for years and will continue to. The best VW and Audi shop in town!Anthony H.
- Good mechanic very expensive. Hes one of the few VW mechanics aroundMark'us M.
- The service is impeccable. I have had all my minor and major repairs with them since 2012.Mario R.
- Took my TDI jetta in for the 40k service and couldn't have been happier.Matthew M.
- Brought our Audi TT for a pre-sales checkup, it all starts at the front desk with Rhonda, greets you at door with smile, Christian and staff, are a first class operation.Peter M.
- They have always been very honest and upfront about what work they they were doing with the car. I have a question for Erick Realyvasquez ?lee g.
- Excellent mechanic, very reliable and professional.Sunna C.
- Christian and his staff are top rate professionals. I have been bringing my 2011 Golf TDI to his shop for about a year now.Alyson T.
- If you think attention to detail and professional craftsmanship are important then this is your shop.Chance W.
- Absolutely love Rhonda and Christian. Das Autohaus was well worth the drive 45 minutes.MONICA P.
- They provide quality work and are always honest with you. Their service is quick and they stand behind their work.Belinda G.
- I have been going to Christian for a while now and every time I go, the service I receive is outstanding.Cristiana B.
- Christian is great to work with. They send an inspection report to your email while you're in the waiting room.Dan R.
- I've been bringing my 2006 Jetta here for about 4 years now. Christian is great...and patient when discussing issues about the car.Ananesia W.
- Very honest and trustworthy shop. Believe me because I worked in a mechanic shop and know about some of the tricks bad shops pull on you.gus p.
- Great work on my TDi! I now have a whole new car because of how much better it runs.Sam S.
- Honest, polite and professional!Rachel B.
- Christian is very knowledgeable and experienced. He really takes the time to explain things and gives a fair deal. They are truly top notch.Bill W.
- Christian knows his stuff and doesn't jerk you around.Erin B.
- Timely service and honest! I made the right decision on taking my VW to this shop instead of the stealership!Jeff P.
- I have a VW CC 2010 - manual transmission, two-tone black and creme-color seats, beautiful car, and so fun to drive...KE D.
- Thank you guys for great service!!!!!Jose R.
- Without to much effort the team at Das Autohaus picked up the car and repaired everything efficiently. I would highly recommend.Farees K.
- This place is amazing!! Just got my stage 2 tune done on mine and my down pipe!! Great work great people!Samuel M.
- This place absolutely rocks and beats any VW dealership I have ever been in.Hanane O.
- When it comes to cars you want to feel comfortable - after all, you rely on your car every day!Nina B.
- On a personal note, Christian is a very knowledgeable, passionate, and a very kind person- qualities lacking in most mechanics these days.Samual K.
- I am not one to write reviews, however when a business or service goes above and beyond and provides exceptional service, I do not mind sharing my experience.Michelle M.
- Great shop, very knowledgeable and always looking out for their customersNick C.
- It's difficult to find a trustworthy business and especially an auto mechanic. Christian and his team are the exception!Jason S.
- Highly recommend them.Travis P.
- Everything turned put great and I will be taking my car here for future tunes and performance upgrades for sure!Eric R.
- Great service, fair pricing. I trust them with my VW.Jessica O.
- Came here to service my Audi A4 B8 and change out the wheel bearings and they did an immaculate job!Arshad A.
Whether it’s a Beetle or Passat, no vehicle embodies the spirit of the summer quite like Volkwagen. Not often thought of in the same breath as other luxury vehicles, Volkswagen continues to surprise drivers with their power, comfort and dependability throughout a wide variety of models.
One of Volkswagen’s biggest strengths is that they fit drivers of any need. Whether it’s someone’s first vehicle like a Jetta or a new Beetle or a new daily commuter or family vehicle like a Passat or Golf, exceptional attention to detail makes sure your vehicle lives up to the high standards they set.
Because of the wide range of drivers that Volkswagens have, it’s even more important that proper service and maintenance routines are followed and that you trust the mechanic handling them.
No matter if it’s your child’s first Jetta getting its’ first service inspection or if your Tiguan is in need of cosmetic or internal repairs, the experienced specialists at Das European Autohauswill handle each vehicle’s specific needs to make sure that it looks and feels as good as new.
We strive to offer you and your vehicle:
- Fast and Friendly Service!
- Years of Experience Maintaining German Imports
- Quality Work Performed by Volkswagen Specialists
- Certified Technicians
- Custom Service Plans For Your Vehicle
With vehicles ranging from sedans to SUVs along with the unique sizes of Beetles and Golfs, our expert mechanics know that each Volkswagen comes with its’ own specifications to maintain peak performance. Our experienced staff will handle your vehicle with great care and work to ensure that any issue is properly diagnosed and that every option for repair is presented to you, to ensure that you get exactly what your vehicle needs.
For Volkswagens in the Spring, North Houston, Woodlands, Cypress and Tomball, Texas areas, finding quality service for your vehicle has never been easier. For years Das European Autohaus has strived to provide exceptional service that makes maintaining your vehicle a stress-free experience. If you’re tired of untrustworthy mechanics with exceedingly high prices and sketchy sounding services then schedule an appointment for your vehicle today with one of our experienced and professional mechanics. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Volkswagen Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 18 reviews on Yelp.