- This place is wonderful, I'm so happy my hubby found this place to take my 2006 vw new beetle tdi to get the dual mass flywheel changed out and tranny service, Christian handled everything, but all the guys were great, it was less expensive to take it here and they did great work !!Danielle B.
- Timely service and honest! I made the right decision on taking my VW to this shop instead of the stealership!Jeff P.
- On a personal note, Christian is a very knowledgeable, passionate, and a very kind person- qualities lacking in most mechanics these days.Samual K.
- The best!! Christian is the most knowledgeable VW/Audi guy in Houston, dare I say Texas. Top notch staff and equipment.Nicholas M.
- I have been going to Christian for a while now and every time I go, the service I receive is outstanding.Cristiana B.
- This place absolutely rocks and beats any VW dealership I have ever been in.Hanane O.
- Everything turned put great and I will be taking my car here for future tunes and performance upgrades for sure!Eric R.
- Shop and waiting area are nice and clean, even the bathroom. The owner seems to really know these cars and that is a plus.Edward L.
- I've been bringing my 2006 Jetta here for about 4 years now. Christian is great...and patient when discussing issues about the car.Ananesia W.
- If you think attention to detail and professional craftsmanship are important then this is your shop.Chance W.
- Thank you guys for great service!!!!!Jose R.
- Came here to service my Audi A4 B8 and change out the wheel bearings and they did an immaculate job!Arshad A.
- Christian knows his stuff and doesn't jerk you around.Erin B.
- I looked for this shop for a while and was greatly pleased with how I was treated.emil g.
- Great work on my TDi! I now have a whole new car because of how much better it runs.Sam S.
- Awesome service, they even take pictures of all the work they do and email it to you with your own service points and when to service next.Kyle B.
- Highly recommend them.Travis P.
- Great honest service!ken m.
- Their service is quick, yet precise. I was updated every step of the way with ever detail and even shown the problems.anthony h.
- The Best service in Houston PERIOD! I am an avid auto enthusiast. Have been working and dealing in cars since childhood.Tony S.
- Brought our Audi TT for a pre-sales checkup, it all starts at the front desk with Rhonda, greets you at door with smile, Christian and staff, are a first class operation.Peter M.
- Great shop, very knowledgeable and always looking out for their customersNick C.
- They have always been very honest and upfront about what work they they were doing with the car. I have a question for Erick Realyvasquez ?lee g.
- Excellent mechanic, very reliable and professional.Sunna C.
- Great service, fair pricing. I trust them with my VW.Jessica O.
- Christian is very knowledgeable and experienced. He really takes the time to explain things and gives a fair deal. They are truly top notch.Bill W.
- Good mechanic very expensive. Hes one of the few VW mechanics aroundMark'us M.
- Without to much effort the team at Das Autohaus picked up the car and repaired everything efficiently. I would highly recommend.Farees K.
- They provide quality work and are always honest with you. Their service is quick and they stand behind their work.Belinda G.
- This place is amazing!! Just got my stage 2 tune done on mine and my down pipe!! Great work great people!Samuel M.
- Christian is great to work with. They send an inspection report to your email while you're in the waiting room.Dan R.
- Christians the man, very knowledgeable about any and everything VW and most Audis.William M.
- I have a VW CC 2010 - manual transmission, two-tone black and creme-color seats, beautiful car, and so fun to drive...KE D.
- Absolutely love Rhonda and Christian. Das Autohaus was well worth the drive 45 minutes.MONICA P.
- Very honest and trustworthy shop. Believe me because I worked in a mechanic shop and know about some of the tricks bad shops pull on you.gus p.
- Great service and very knowledgeable staff. It was my first visit and is now where my car will be serviced.Winston V.
- Christian and his staff are top rate professionals. I have been bringing my 2011 Golf TDI to his shop for about a year now.Alyson T.
- When it comes to cars you want to feel comfortable - after all, you rely on your car every day!Nina B.
- Took my TDI jetta in for the 40k service and couldn't have been happier.Matthew M.
- Great experience with modern methods and technology.Eddie D.
- Friendly and fast service! They don't honor the VW factory warranty, but I still come here for service check-ups with my new Beetle.Genevieve K.
- It's difficult to find a trustworthy business and especially an auto mechanic. Christian and his team are the exception!Jason S.
- We are very pleased with the service. We'll be back, just turn up the heater in the waiting room because it was cold.Jay D.
- Honest, polite and professional!Rachel B.
- The service is impeccable. I have had all my minor and major repairs with them since 2012.Mario R.
- Excellent work, honest, and very friendly. I have used them for years and will continue to. The best VW and Audi shop in town!Anthony H.
- I am not one to write reviews, however when a business or service goes above and beyond and provides exceptional service, I do not mind sharing my experience.Michelle M.
- Great guys and great work! They did my strait pipe and tuning on my TDI!Samuel M.
- In Houston visiting family and our MB was running a little rough. Stopped in here and the owner came out and talked to me. Told...David B.
- Christian and his crew knows their stuff when it comes to VW/ Audi. Thank You guys! You've definitely earned 5 stars and my future business.Tanner S.
What more is there to say about the Porsche? A seamless blend of comfort and power along with integrating the latest technology into each new vehicle, Porsche represents luxury taken to a degree previously thought to be unattainable.
Pushing limits and taking any drive and turning it into a memorable experience, for decades Porsche has been the pinnacle of cool. With most models owning a 0-60mph time of less than 6 seconds, it’s easy to see the fruits of extensive manufacturing and attention to detail that goes into each vehicle.
However, just as important as the quality that goes into making each Porsche, is the service schedule needed to maintain this performance and preserve and extend your Porsche’s life. It may not seem imperative but routine oil changes and service inspections could be the difference between finding an issue before it strikes and costly and extensive repairs.
Don’t let negative connotations and previous experiences with shady mechanics or expensive dealership services cause you to put off maintaining your vehicle any longer, instead choose Das European Auto. Our staff of mechanics have years of experience working on German import vehicles and know what went in to each one and how to maximize performance while still offering you;
- Friendly Customer Service
- Quality Work Performed Promptly
- Experienced and Certified Technicians
- Personal Touches and Attention to Detail
For years we’ve worked to offer vehicle owners a more affordable and personal alternative to dealership mechanics while working with dealer level diagnostic tools and high quality results.
Whether your Porsche just needs a yearly tune-up or more extensive repair work, our specialists have the experience and the passion needed to make sure that your vehicle looks, and more importantly, feels just like it did when you brought it in.
We happily service Porsches from the Spring, North Houston, Woodlands, Cypress and Tomball, Texas areas and look forward to providing you and your vehicle an experience memorable for all the right reasons.
Please call or visit us today to schedule a maintenance appointment for your Porsche or with any further questions or inquiries regarding services we offer for your vehicle.
Porsche Repair received 5 stars out of 5 based on 18 reviews on Yelp.