- Honest, polite and professional!Rachel B.
- In Houston visiting family and our MB was running a little rough. Stopped in here and the owner came out and talked to me. Told...David B.
- They have always been very honest and upfront about what work they they were doing with the car. I have a question for Erick Realyvasquez ?lee g.
- Great shop, very knowledgeable and always looking out for their customersNick C.
- We are very pleased with the service. We'll be back, just turn up the heater in the waiting room because it was cold.Jay D.
- Excellent mechanic, very reliable and professional.Sunna C.
- Christian knows his stuff and doesn't jerk you around.Erin B.
- The Best service in Houston PERIOD! I am an avid auto enthusiast. Have been working and dealing in cars since childhood.Tony S.
- I am not one to write reviews, however when a business or service goes above and beyond and provides exceptional service, I do not mind sharing my experience.Michelle M.
- Christian and his staff are top rate professionals. I have been bringing my 2011 Golf TDI to his shop for about a year now.Alyson T.
- Without to much effort the team at Das Autohaus picked up the car and repaired everything efficiently. I would highly recommend.Farees K.
- Christian is great to work with. They send an inspection report to your email while you're in the waiting room.Dan R.
- The service is impeccable. I have had all my minor and major repairs with them since 2012.Mario R.
- Great experience with modern methods and technology.Eddie D.
- I have a VW CC 2010 - manual transmission, two-tone black and creme-color seats, beautiful car, and so fun to drive...KE D.
- Very honest and trustworthy shop. Believe me because I worked in a mechanic shop and know about some of the tricks bad shops pull on you.gus p.
- Everything turned put great and I will be taking my car here for future tunes and performance upgrades for sure!Eric R.
- Great service and very knowledgeable staff. It was my first visit and is now where my car will be serviced.Winston V.
- Absolutely love Rhonda and Christian. Das Autohaus was well worth the drive 45 minutes.MONICA P.
- Great service, fair pricing. I trust them with my VW.Jessica O.
- This place is wonderful, I'm so happy my hubby found this place to take my 2006 vw new beetle tdi to get the dual mass flywheel changed out and tranny service, Christian handled everything, but all the guys were great, it was less expensive to take it here and they did great work !!Danielle B.
- This place absolutely rocks and beats any VW dealership I have ever been in.Hanane O.
- I've been bringing my 2006 Jetta here for about 4 years now. Christian is great...and patient when discussing issues about the car.Ananesia W.
- Brought our Audi TT for a pre-sales checkup, it all starts at the front desk with Rhonda, greets you at door with smile, Christian and staff, are a first class operation.Peter M.
- Awesome service, they even take pictures of all the work they do and email it to you with your own service points and when to service next.Kyle B.
- They provide quality work and are always honest with you. Their service is quick and they stand behind their work.Belinda G.
- Came here to service my Audi A4 B8 and change out the wheel bearings and they did an immaculate job!Arshad A.
- If you think attention to detail and professional craftsmanship are important then this is your shop.Chance W.
- When it comes to cars you want to feel comfortable - after all, you rely on your car every day!Nina B.
- This place is amazing!! Just got my stage 2 tune done on mine and my down pipe!! Great work great people!Samuel M.
- Great work on my TDi! I now have a whole new car because of how much better it runs.Sam S.
- It's difficult to find a trustworthy business and especially an auto mechanic. Christian and his team are the exception!Jason S.
- Took my TDI jetta in for the 40k service and couldn't have been happier.Matthew M.
- Christian is very knowledgeable and experienced. He really takes the time to explain things and gives a fair deal. They are truly top notch.Bill W.
- The best!! Christian is the most knowledgeable VW/Audi guy in Houston, dare I say Texas. Top notch staff and equipment.Nicholas M.
- Highly recommend them.Travis P.
- Timely service and honest! I made the right decision on taking my VW to this shop instead of the stealership!Jeff P.
- I looked for this shop for a while and was greatly pleased with how I was treated.emil g.
- Good mechanic very expensive. Hes one of the few VW mechanics aroundMark'us M.
- Shop and waiting area are nice and clean, even the bathroom. The owner seems to really know these cars and that is a plus.Edward L.
- Excellent work, honest, and very friendly. I have used them for years and will continue to. The best VW and Audi shop in town!Anthony H.
- I have been going to Christian for a while now and every time I go, the service I receive is outstanding.Cristiana B.
- On a personal note, Christian is a very knowledgeable, passionate, and a very kind person- qualities lacking in most mechanics these days.Samual K.
- Christians the man, very knowledgeable about any and everything VW and most Audis.William M.
- Christian and his crew knows their stuff when it comes to VW/ Audi. Thank You guys! You've definitely earned 5 stars and my future business.Tanner S.
- Thank you guys for great service!!!!!Jose R.
- Their service is quick, yet precise. I was updated every step of the way with ever detail and even shown the problems.anthony h.
- Great honest service!ken m.
- Friendly and fast service! They don't honor the VW factory warranty, but I still come here for service check-ups with my new Beetle.Genevieve K.
- Great guys and great work! They did my strait pipe and tuning on my TDI!Samuel M.
Big things come in small packages and for vehicles; nothing represents that statement better than Mini. Not only providing fuel economy and tight handling and maneuverability, Mini has also managed to defy convention by providing drivers and passengers alike with a comfortable and surprisingly cozy interior while making sure that no power is lost in the name of size.
Packing explosive power and exceptional handling while maintaining comfort and savings at the gas pump is no easy task but for years Mini has been giving drivers everywhere the best of both worlds. Even as they venture into larger vehicles like the four-door Countryman, Mini makes sure that the qualities that make them stand out are there for drivers no matter what sized vehicle they need.
To say that attention to detail and precision go into making Minis would be a massive understatement as the smaller stature makes each design choice critical, giving you a vehicle that has no wasted space and no unnecessary additions or features. It’s important to consider this when finding service for your Mini, as having a mechanic that knows the ins and outs of your vehicle can be the difference in a fast and stress-free maintenance trip and constant and costly trips to find any issues and to treat them properly.
Das European Autohaus knows all too well the negative experiences and connotations that come with less than satisfactory mechanics and we strive to offer you and your vehicle a far more exceptional experience.
Why choose crowded and impersonal dealerships or pay high costs for mechanics you don’t fully trust? At Das European Autohaus we work to provide you with:
- Fast and Friendly Service
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Mechanics
- Certified Mini Technicians
- Services Based on Your Vehicle’s Needs
If you’re in the Spring, North Houston, Woodlands, Cypress or Tomball, Texas areas and are haunted by previously awful maintenance experiences, please visit Das European Autohaus to give you and your Mini a new lease on life. Our specialists know the care and precision that went into developing your vehicle and we’re dedicated to maintaining the performance and overall driving experience that you expect each time you sit behind the wheel.
Das European Autohaus received 5 stars out of 5 based on 18 reviews on Yelp.