- I looked for this shop for a while and was greatly pleased with how I was treated.emil g.
- I have a VW CC 2010 - manual transmission, two-tone black and creme-color seats, beautiful car, and so fun to drive...KE D.
- Brought our Audi TT for a pre-sales checkup, it all starts at the front desk with Rhonda, greets you at door with smile, Christian and staff, are a first class operation.Peter M.
- The best!! Christian is the most knowledgeable VW/Audi guy in Houston, dare I say Texas. Top notch staff and equipment.Nicholas M.
- Took my TDI jetta in for the 40k service and couldn't have been happier.Matthew M.
- Christian is very knowledgeable and experienced. He really takes the time to explain things and gives a fair deal. They are truly top notch.Bill W.
- They have always been very honest and upfront about what work they they were doing with the car. I have a question for Erick Realyvasquez ?lee g.
- In Houston visiting family and our MB was running a little rough. Stopped in here and the owner came out and talked to me. Told...David B.
- Timely service and honest! I made the right decision on taking my VW to this shop instead of the stealership!Jeff P.
- Honest, polite and professional!Rachel B.
- I have been going to Christian for a while now and every time I go, the service I receive is outstanding.Cristiana B.
- They provide quality work and are always honest with you. Their service is quick and they stand behind their work.Belinda G.
- Thank you guys for great service!!!!!Jose R.
- This place is wonderful, I'm so happy my hubby found this place to take my 2006 vw new beetle tdi to get the dual mass flywheel changed out and tranny service, Christian handled everything, but all the guys were great, it was less expensive to take it here and they did great work !!Danielle B.
- Absolutely love Rhonda and Christian. Das Autohaus was well worth the drive 45 minutes.MONICA P.
- Awesome service, they even take pictures of all the work they do and email it to you with your own service points and when to service next.Kyle B.
- On a personal note, Christian is a very knowledgeable, passionate, and a very kind person- qualities lacking in most mechanics these days.Samual K.
- Shop and waiting area are nice and clean, even the bathroom. The owner seems to really know these cars and that is a plus.Edward L.
- The Best service in Houston PERIOD! I am an avid auto enthusiast. Have been working and dealing in cars since childhood.Tony S.
- Great service, fair pricing. I trust them with my VW.Jessica O.
- Great guys and great work! They did my strait pipe and tuning on my TDI!Samuel M.
- Good mechanic very expensive. Hes one of the few VW mechanics aroundMark'us M.
- Great work on my TDi! I now have a whole new car because of how much better it runs.Sam S.
- Their service is quick, yet precise. I was updated every step of the way with ever detail and even shown the problems.anthony h.
- Christians the man, very knowledgeable about any and everything VW and most Audis.William M.
- Christian is great to work with. They send an inspection report to your email while you're in the waiting room.Dan R.
- Great honest service!ken m.
- I've been bringing my 2006 Jetta here for about 4 years now. Christian is great...and patient when discussing issues about the car.Ananesia W.
- This place is amazing!! Just got my stage 2 tune done on mine and my down pipe!! Great work great people!Samuel M.
- I am not one to write reviews, however when a business or service goes above and beyond and provides exceptional service, I do not mind sharing my experience.Michelle M.
- Friendly and fast service! They don't honor the VW factory warranty, but I still come here for service check-ups with my new Beetle.Genevieve K.
- Christian and his crew knows their stuff when it comes to VW/ Audi. Thank You guys! You've definitely earned 5 stars and my future business.Tanner S.
- Christian knows his stuff and doesn't jerk you around.Erin B.
- Great shop, very knowledgeable and always looking out for their customersNick C.
- When it comes to cars you want to feel comfortable - after all, you rely on your car every day!Nina B.
- Everything turned put great and I will be taking my car here for future tunes and performance upgrades for sure!Eric R.
- If you think attention to detail and professional craftsmanship are important then this is your shop.Chance W.
- Great experience with modern methods and technology.Eddie D.
- Christian and his staff are top rate professionals. I have been bringing my 2011 Golf TDI to his shop for about a year now.Alyson T.
- It's difficult to find a trustworthy business and especially an auto mechanic. Christian and his team are the exception!Jason S.
- Very honest and trustworthy shop. Believe me because I worked in a mechanic shop and know about some of the tricks bad shops pull on you.gus p.
- Highly recommend them.Travis P.
- Great service and very knowledgeable staff. It was my first visit and is now where my car will be serviced.Winston V.
- We are very pleased with the service. We'll be back, just turn up the heater in the waiting room because it was cold.Jay D.
- Without to much effort the team at Das Autohaus picked up the car and repaired everything efficiently. I would highly recommend.Farees K.
- Excellent mechanic, very reliable and professional.Sunna C.
- This place absolutely rocks and beats any VW dealership I have ever been in.Hanane O.
- The service is impeccable. I have had all my minor and major repairs with them since 2012.Mario R.
- Excellent work, honest, and very friendly. I have used them for years and will continue to. The best VW and Audi shop in town!Anthony H.
- Came here to service my Audi A4 B8 and change out the wheel bearings and they did an immaculate job!Arshad A.
Consistency doesn’t mean complacency and no manufacturer understands this better than BMW. Able to redefine what luxury means while also making sure that anything in need of an upgrade is taken care of, Das European Autohaus offers owners a peace of mind that no other service center can.
Whether you’re driving the busy North Houston streets in stop and go traffic or cruising the open roads in more rural areas, your car should be ready to turn any trip into a memorable experience with otherworldly comfort and style.
However, there is no performance without preparation and it’s important that your BMW get the proper maintenance it needs. Each BMW vehicle comes with its’ own suggested service schedule to make sure that it gets exactly what it takes to make it run as dependably as it should. This makes finding a mechanic that truly understands the ins and outs of BMWs critical, as unsatisfactory maintenance can be the difference between an ok drive and an unforgettable one.
For BMW owners in the North Houston area, Das European Autohaus is your answer for trustworthy and experienced mechanics. Our specialists have years of experience servicing and repairing German vehicles. Everything on a BMW is designed for peak performance, even down to the oil change schedule and our certified technicians are experts in BMW oil changes and know exactly what each specific model needs.
If you’re in the North Houston, Spring, Woodlands, Cypress or Tomball areas and want to make sure that your BMW is serviced by professionals in both the quality of our work and our customer service, Das European Autohaus stands above the rest.
If your BMW is needing its’ yearly service inspection, is close to another mileage milestone inspection or something more involved, our friendly and experienced staff will be here to make the process an easy one for both you and your vehicle. Don’t settle any longer, give your vehicle the proper care and attention it deserves and leave it in the hands of specialists with as great a passion for your vehicle as you.
Stop by or call us to schedule a service appointment with one of our certified technicians for your vehicle today!
Das European Autohaus received 5 stars out of 5 based on 18 reviews on Yelp.